Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Emeril Knife Sharpener with Suction Pad: Great portable knife sharpener that can be used in the home kitchen or as an addition to a camp kitchen!



Great addition to my Emeril Clever. This great little knife sharpener attaches to the counter via suction cup. You place the knife blade in between the two carbide bits, starting near the handle, and slowing draw backwards while applying pressure. Be careful to keep your fingers out of the way as this will put a very sharp edge on the knife by actually shaving metal off of the edge. I highly recommend that you use a leather strop afterwards to put a finer edge on the product.

This item is not just for the kitchen. I have added this to my family camp supplies which is primarily where I use my Emeril meat clever. This will prove to be a great addition to my camp kitchen kit.

https://www.amazon.com/Emeril-Knife-Sharpener-Suction-Pad/dp/B00FG9UZRS/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment