Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Art Naturals Organic Argan Oil Shampoo: WOW!!! Premium quality shampoo for a fraction of the price of high end, lesser quality shampoos.


Received this product yesterday and my wife and I absolutely love it! In fact, My whole family tried it last night and it was a wonderfully unexpected change to what we are used to. Several members of my family have allergies that are irritated by many of the scents you find in the your typical OTC shampoos. I was the first to use this and while the shampoo has a great smell, there was no lingering scent after my hair was dry. I had no itchy head or red scalp for shampoo allergies. My wife then tried it and was amazed at how much better this was than the $20-$30 bottles of shampoo that she purchases from her hairdresser. I not only recommend this shampoo, I will be recommending my beauty shop owning sister to stock this product as well.

https://www.amazon.com/Naturals-Argan-Shampoo-Moisturizing-Volumizing/dp/B014RU0SG4/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment