Monday, March 7, 2016

Holtzman's Ready Wrist Paracord Emergency Bracelet



I purchased this product because I am big into outdoors and survival. This is a great product, although it did have a few downfalls. First was that it was too small for my average size wrist. I could not buckle the clasp. The second issue is that the ferrocerium rod is difficult to strike. This could be because of the length of the bracelet. I will take some practice to get this down. So, if it didn't fit, or had problems striking, why did I give it 4 stars? That's simple. This is a great product to have. In this case, I have given it to my teenage son whom it fits well. As for the striking issue, this really is not a major issue. This is a survival bracelet for use in a survival situation. There is no reason to have to use it unless in dire circumstances. In this case, any fire starting tool would be absolutely invaluable. This bracelet also has an emergency whistle which so bug out bag or survival kit should be without. Although, this did not fit my wrist, I am considering ordering one to add to my glove box or bug out bag for use in an emergency situation.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019430TU4?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment