Monday, March 7, 2016

Perfect Quality Solutions No Bark Collar


Had concerns at first that this would be a cheap fragile collar because of the cheap price. However, I was very impressed with this product. I have dogs that bark throughout the night, but only because of my neighbor's dog. So, I got with my neighbor and got him to agree to try this product on his larger, louder dog. After the first night, I noticed an immediate different. The process is graduated and starts with a mild "warning" shock. If the dog continues to bark, the shocks get stronger and last longer. Should the dog stop barking for 30 continuous seconds, the process restarts so that there is not a continuous, potentially dangerous, shock to the dog.


2 comments:

  1. I like dogs very much, it is a member of my family.
    Bark collar will be stronger for each of my walks.
    Thank you for your article.
    click here now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips, many thanks for sharing. I have printed and will stick on the wall! I like this blog. Bark Collar

    ReplyDelete